FIRE (Rapid Mixing)
- Used for Promoting 'Brownian Movement' (Peri-kinetic flocculation) in water treatment process.
- Rapid mixing device to form micro-floccs by dispersion of coagulant aid in waste water or raw water medium within the stipulated time at the rated influent flow rate.
- Flow rate, Retention time and velocity gradient are the parameters for design.
- Material of construction, Impeller and gearbox are selected based on tank dimensions and service conditions.
- More than 100 successful installations in water, waste water, municipal & sewage treatment plants in India & Abroad